View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:37 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhfoxdude24 View Post
I am selling my TP2 and downgrading to a diamond until the EVO 4g comes out. I was wondering if it is legal to sell my TP2 on ebay with MightyRom on it. Or should I just flash it back to stock?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Unless you need the cash to buy the EVO, why not just wait 2 more weeks, buy your EVO and then sell your TP2?
Todd please edit posts so that we don't have a bunch of one liners...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
+1 on this, if your going to sell it you are way better off flashing it to stock, that way if they do have to call into tech or something like that they should be able to get support.
As for my opinion on the matter of selling a Touch Pro 2 on ebay...

Go for it...just make sure that you detail that it has the best Custom ROM available...most people who will buy an unlocked phone with a custom ROM know what they are getting into so I would definitely do it...and don't forget maybe a little donation to Mike for his great work would be a plus...