View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:35 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 05/18/10 Plutonium Co0kie_V2_still 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Well I just talked to my wife and she is 6 hours into her day. Dead phone.

Haha...See my phone is very understandable being that I flash and have beat the living sh*t out of my phone on a daily testing ROM's and what not. But my wife's phone is practically brand new. Not even 2 months old and she is sitting at work with a dead battery now after 6 hours of use. Not sure what the issue is here. I even had a fully charged battery and I took it off the charger today at 2. My wife calls complaining about her phone...blah blah blah...After about 20 minutes...Batter is at 79%? Thats literally 1% gone every minute. I have noticed tho at around 44-50% the battery holds up longer than it does during a high % number. Dont know whats really going on, but I guess. *shrugs
wtf, post cabs so i never use what you kids are using. lol
i can softreset for 6hrs and still have battery life.