View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:29 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 05/18/10 Plutonium Co0kie_V2_still 23569

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
If I use this rom moderately during the day, I will have 70% after 8hrs on average. that's with some push email during the day, some 30 minute sync of two email accounts. 3/5 calls under 30-45 minutes, several data sessions but not constant so intervals of 5-10 minutes at a time.
One thing I do frequently is charge my phone at night, in the morning when its full, I take it off the charger and put it back on and it will charge another 20 minutes or more. You can see with battery monitor installed that it will stay above 100% for up to an hour. HTC needs a better solution but if I dont charge like this I would probably lose about 10% in the first hour. I agree though that the point of these phones is to use them but the battery life just doesnt match the capabilities. Its the same for every other ppc, iphone, and android device. Not ideal for sure.

edit: also should say that I am in great coverage area at work, data speeds are 1300kbs and up so signal is excellent.
Well I just talked to my wife and she is 6 hours into her day. Dead phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
younpro, your crazy bro. buy a new battery at once.
Haha...See my phone is very understandable being that I flash and have beat the living sh*t out of my phone on a daily testing ROM's and what not. But my wife's phone is practically brand new. Not even 2 months old and she is sitting at work with a dead battery now after 6 hours of use. Not sure what the issue is here. I even had a fully charged battery and I took it off the charger today at 2. My wife calls complaining about her phone...blah blah blah...After about 20 minutes...Batter is at 79%? Thats literally 1% gone every minute. I have noticed tho at around 44-50% the battery holds up longer than it does during a high % number. Dont know whats really going on, but I guess. *shrugs