View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 02:31 PM
aaron130
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: question for new 2.1 rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzle View Post
first off, i wanna apologize, but i did search the forums and did not find the answer....actually i saw some guy that had lost all his paid apps when he did the new rom.

coming from windows mobile, i always used spb backup to backup my numbers and programs. What do i use to backup my numbers on the phone and how do i ensure my paid apps, mainly pda tethering re-appear after i flash the official 2.1 for the hero.

sorry, but windows was much easier for me than android...thanks for all your help in advance.

p.s. - what does the forum see as advantages for the new 2.1 from 1.5?
Go to market and download My Backup Pro or Titanium Backup. Once you download you shouldnt have any problems seeing any apps cuz this is an OFFICIAL release. If you have root access right now though just know that you will lose root and wont be able to flash any roms or themes anymore. And you cant just reroot so youll basically lose it forever.
This post has been thanked 1 times.