View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:24 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Special Code needs to be entered to access WIFIHotspot??... please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Guys there is no way to permanently block root access. If this was Motorola i'de be worried because they specifically said buy HTC if you want root access, they are doing everything possible to block root access on future phones, even then someone will still figure out how to root them. The code that needs to be put on is the same code any sprint phone needs. If you have a tp2 and tell sprint You want tethering access, your account will need that same code or one similar.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
Sounds good to me. lol I would like to stay hopeful

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.