View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quick question to anyone...

I can't seem to remember how to find my manila version. I know what version I'm using, but I just happened to notice that Settings Tab\About Phone\Software Information and Settings Tab\About Phone\Hardware Information both have the same things... the screen with the Version, Hardware and Identity tabs at the bottom.

I thought that Settings Tab\About Phone\Software Information used to lead me to a Sense style screen with the manila version and other info. Has this changed or am I looking in the wrong spot?

I'm noticing this on build 28223. Is it a build thing?