View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:36 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: general evo qquestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

im looking forward to leaving the winmo world only bcuz the 2 winmo devices i had needed serious tweaking to make halfway likeable .. now that im likely gonna jump to the evo . . . if one wants to tweak the phone up a little besides the app market which im familair with(my girls g1) is there gonna be something an advanced user can post that i could dl & run ? im a little in the dark on the end of how far 1 can go. not that i ever wanted to learn as much as i did i just want an amazing device out of the box. aww my gurls gonna hate the evo LOL
there will be custom roms and themes available just like with winmo. Your girls g1 could be running 2.1 instead of 1.6 with cyanogen mod if she wanted to. This is just an example of some customizations that are available.
Google is the next skynet