View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Unknownforce
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Meter and Temp reading "Fix" (workaround)

Well as I said, it's not going to be dead accurate, because I don't know (noone knows for that matter, other than the real devs of the phone software) the correct calculations the rhodium "battery.dll" uses to calculate the exact battery life for windows mobile. I tried doing some reversing on it, but it's just a little over my head, I don't know asm well enough to follow and find the proper calculations, so I just started messing with numbers until it came out about right... and this seems to work.

It's more so that it at least reads "close" to what it should be... but I found it to be pretty damn close. When I talked to the dev, he discouraged my using the raphael calculations, but I figure... it's WAY better than it was before what with starting at like 40% and mostly being at 10% all the time...

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party
This post has been thanked 2 times.