View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why upgrading to an EVO when you're not in a 4G Market is a waste of money

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
I personally am still going to buy the Evo 4G..$10 is 2 cups of coffee at your favorite coffee stand or local Starbucks. Most of you probably spend that much cash in one day buying lunch, drinks and other stuff on a daily basis...some don't but I'm trying to prove a point. $10 is not much to ask for in the scheme of things.

I do feel though that Sprint probably should have waited to embark this $10 fee till they atleast they had a good amount of 4G tower live around the US. With only a dozen or so cities with 4G I feel they were a bit pre-mature in charging the customers. I would like to get your opinion on that too. I and many other also relize the $10 fee is not just for the 4G but for the pure kick ass of the phone...what it offers is more than any other network can muster right now...and that to me is worth the $10.
100% agree with your points.
However, the other side will point to the Hesse comment about giving the customer 4G for free @ CTIA & jump on that as a boldface lie.

IMO, it was a poor choice of words by SPCS but otherwise, it's their business to run not mine's.
My job is to make money to get the things I need not to complain about stuff I can't control about.
& don't get me started on the weak back bones of the $10 complainers.

Last edited by Q_Q; 05-18-2010 at 02:17 PM.