View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 10:02 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO next to Palm Pre LMAO

I want to see some pictures taken wioth the Evo, compared to pictures taken with the Palm Pre.

I wish in the link above they would have also taken a picture of that toy car with the Pre to compare the difference.

Look at the wood in the picture of the car, and compare it to the wood in the picture with the Evo and Pre sitting on the desk. Now I know it isn't really fair to compare the phone's camera to the digital camera used to take that first picture, but it's entirely fair to compare the Pre and Evo cameras against each other. I just wish they would have done that.