View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes Dark Crimson Series(Dark Descent DDS25 "Now Available")

I did take the pink down, because the pink and purple was to close in color.if you got it hold on to it,because i don't even have a copy of it lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I felt like being different and since Young DC appears to have taken it down I think I may be the only one with this variation on Dark Crimson. I also modded Tacchan23's 6.5x theme. I need to find a matching or complimentary taskbar...as modding one is a pain. the Pink all over the Phone softkey is to show it as highlighted, normally looks like the menu softkey when not pressed/

This post has been thanked 1 times.