View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:21 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: ~*~*|WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|BLK& GTX|XDA_UC|17MAY|V10.1|FASTT

downloading 10.1 now. I wouldve tried 10 but it said for sprint only and im on the,oddball,Cricket carrier. So as soon as i noticed 10.1 i started to download immediately and will flash as soon as thats done. If what i hear about 10 and 10.1 is true then it should be the best rom yet. Thats getting hard to beleive tho because im still impressed with V9. V9 has run great for me since the first day i flashed it.No problems at all with V9. So i cant wait to try 10.1. From what ive read about V10 its even better than V9. As long as its just as stable and quick as V9 but with a few more updates/upgrades it sounds perfect. ill flash it asap and let everyone know how the rom runs on the Cricket network. If v10.1 is like the other versions of Bhars roms than it should run great with cricket. Every version of Bhars roms since its beta stages has worked excellent with the Cricket network. In my opinion it has to be one of the most compatible roms that runs on Cricket to date. Just an all around excellent rom for all around use/business use/and social networking. Just about done downloading V10.1 now. Will report back later tonight or tomorrow and tell u what i think or if i find any bugs. Thanks for the new release and keep up the great work.