View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Flash a ROM or not?

Personally, I'd def recommend flashing! The newer WM builds are finger/user friendly, but can be buggy at times. But if you're new (first post so welcome!!!) then I would suggest you read, read, read, and then read some more. Most of the info you need can be found on the first page of each ROM thread. You'll also want to read up on unlocking. I can't remember if USC is GSM or CDMA, but you're gonna want to make sure you flash the correct ROM.

Welcome and happy flashing!!!