View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Fonts [NEW FONTS - 05/16/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
OK so I did some research and it looks like the font files are the same across all WM6 builds. So these CABs should work on any WM device with WM6 or higher.

That being said, I'm wondering if we should move this out of the TP2 forum and put it somewhere that everyone can see it...
Good to know, I just picked up a TP to use as a MP3 player (cheaper than getting a iPod). I will test it and let you know.

This post has been thanked 1 times.