View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:48 PM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
+1 for that.....I've got an older system setup up in the spare bedroom for storage and sharing!! Allows me to stream movies to my xbox's, store files, etc. I love it!!
i have been waiting for the next version of WHS to hit RTM. i tested an early beta and there are lots more options for streaming (including internet media streaming) than the original version. not to mention there are some big improvements on how it handles backups from multiple computers on the network.

now back to the thread topic...

have you tried out 23120? i am quite happy with that build and am thinking that it may be the final sys build before i start concentrating on android. i want a little head start before i get my EVO