View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:29 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Ok, this is my first time with an Energy rom as I've been previously using Impact before it was discontinued. I've found a couple of bugs and a couple of questions:

Bug:
- the / and : keys are reversed
- the ; character is shown by using the FN + B combination, however using FN + H does not show the \ character it just shows a lower case b [Either way these are reversed and should be changed back]

Is there a way to manually remap these until they're fixed in the next build?
ANS: someone helped me with the physical keyboard remap just a couple days ago. Search under my name, i'm sure you can pull up the results.
Questions:

- what does cfc compressed mean?

- How do I have it dial 1 in front of all numbers? I can't see it in the settings. (It's kinda dumb Windows still makes me do this as even though I have the numbers in my contacts as 1+number on incoming calls it doesn't show the 1 so if I hit redial I get a message that it's not able to make the call)
ANS: go to settings>personal>phone>CDMA service>automatic pre-end

- how do I change the background picture? Is that done while changing the theme and selecting another picture? Does anyone have any other cool options for background images?
ANS: on your homepage, click on the right softkey, then choose Home wallpaper. You can use either animated or just weather. Then select a picture of your liking.

- any idea how I add mutual funds to the stock market updates?
ANS: don't know.

Overall, I'd like to thank Energy for creating the ROM as I find it very fast and responsive!
This post has been thanked 1 times.