View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:09 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbutsu View Post
Question for folks using Mighty Rom- how's your memory consumption? I'm running the May 01 build with CHT, and when I first start the phone it's around 54%, but after a day or so of use it settles down at 74% when idle- even after running Clean Ram. Is there a known leak or anything like that?

That being said, even at that high level of consumption, it still seems more fluid and responsive than any stock ROM I've run, so it's not the end of the world...

If it is past a day and you are still sitting in the 70% range that is pretty dang good...when you open things up on your phone this rises, but when you decide later to use a program again...it will be faster as it has already been started before...if that makes any sense...

Also SOFT RESET...works wonders and only takes a little time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi View Post
I switched to the latest Energy ROM and I must say, I really like it. Fast as hell, even with all the little extras it has!
Have a cookie and go to the Energy ROM forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Nice work on the Red Dialer. I was wondering if the black dialer by you on MordyT's post on the first page is the most recent and if it works on SE?
The black dialer link is updated as well as below...as for my dialers both are (SE|OF|FF Compatible)

Black Dialer DOWNLOAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
you should..

very nice

it is...
Thanks Mordy...gonna miss yeah when you convert to EVO.....hehe....