View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:40 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Root root root!!!!

I was in on the ground floor with the Omnia i910 release....If you had one, or just watched the forums, you may remember how long we had to wait for a ROM leak and GPS unlock for that!! A wait until September (if it is THAT early) will be a walk in the park LOL!!!!!

This impending upgrade sounds great, and I will be keeping an eye on that site, but I loved how they are already pimping the Incredible to outsell the Droid....with the marketing that went into that (and continues to) vs the hardly any I have seen for the Incredible...that is pretty impressive.