View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:40 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android and WP7 development (what a weekend!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
linux test
linux finally runs and that means android isn't really all that far behind...matter of days, weeks, or even months
its not a video
it plays a video on the hd2 in 720p from the linux console meaning that the device can accept linux commands which means android booting isn't far behind
even more amazing is the ability to run 720p which I really couldn't in windows mobile...so as far as development goes, the breakthrough has been found. I expect a very fast android build to be released!
This is amazing news indeed...I take it you will keep the HD2 forums updated on the latest builds and such...

Can't wait for the evo to drop...I work at Radioshack...and I'll have immediate access to one on or before launch day.

Let me know if you want me to rip everything off the EVO's memory the second I get it all I have to do is hook it up to a laptop in the store and just tell me what software to use to properly copy everything from the phones memory and storage card and I'll upload or e-mail it to you. And you would probably know better than I would who to send it to to get ripped apart. I definitely have access to the EVO phones on or before launch so let me know.