View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 02:40 AM
grzegorz10
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by homea1one View Post
I installed wisbar adv 3. Now what do I do with your file? I'm searching my ppc and cannot find any folder theme/desktop or i cant find it in wisbar advance settings. Or am i doing this wrong. If you can help me or guide me to a help thread then I would greatly appreciate it. Your skin looks really good but lost on how to change my default.
If you just installed wisbar Adv 3 you'll need to make a fie usually in the wisbar program file and name it, most of us name it Themes, once you've done that put your Mobile vista file in that file. Now go to your Wisbar Task Pnael/Settings/Theme/Wisbar Theme/Menu/Install andf then Search within youfr files till you find MobileVistaWisbar and ok it that will take you back to Theme page wher you can then select the skin.
I hope this helps but if you need more help the Lackridge site will give you more detailed help.
This post has been thanked 2 times.