View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 11:35 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: $10 is really bothering you? Check this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I was a T-Mobile customer for 3 years before I switched to Sprint. Yes, T-Mobile does have 3G in large markets, but that's it. They lack the amount of coverage Verizon and Sprint have. Even AT&T is pretty crappy compared to these two. In the city I live in, we have over 100,000 population, yet Sprint and Verizon are the only two companies that provide 3G. That's pretty sad.

What's funny is that there are a lot of people around here rocking the iPhone 3G and 3GS, but they're using EDGE all day. Awesome value for $90/mo. lol
Who gives a crap if T-Mobile's coverage map is as large as Verizon's? The only thing that matters is it T-Mobile has coverage where you need it. And for the vast majority of America, T-Mobile coverage is fine. If you live in a decent sized city, T-Mobile probably has coverage there.

On the flip side, Sprint doesn't have 4G coverage hardly anywhere. I don't see how you can justify Sprint charging everyone for 4G, and in the same post say T-Mobile coverage is a joke.

T-Mobile has more HSPA+ coverage than Sprint has Wimax coverage.
This post has been thanked 1 times.