View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 11:30 AM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: $10 is really bothering you? Check this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
That isn't true, You obviously haven't tried T-Mobile and are just speaking off the top of your head. If You live in a metropolitan area T-Mobile is just as good as any other service, this is 2010, everyone including metro get good coverage. Now I have sprint and T-Mobile and my T-Mobile data speeds are superior by far. T-Mobile has hsdpa which gives me on average between 3-4 mbps, sprint holding on with 1.3, LOL. Sprint has wimax T-Mobile has hspa+, speeds are very similar. Wimax does has a superior ping which is why T-Mobile is doing lte next year.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
I have Sprint and girl has tmobile and Im in Daytona beach and Sprint by far beats tmobile.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.