View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:53 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Amikam which one do you think is a faster version 21903 or 23659. I am kind of used ot using 6.5.x ones but in the end battery life and speed wins out as the final determination.
Thanks.

PS. I know we all use different lock screens, but kind of nice to have them separately. That way it leaves more room and gives us all a choice.
i can't really pick which one is faster... personally i use 21903.... i think they pretty much have the same speed, so its all about what u prefer.
as far as battery life... i really dont know how 23569 is... i never had it on my phone to check.
i got two phones... one is not connected and the vibration of it is messed up, so one of them is my phone that i use and the other is the one i do all the "experimentation" on... so what im saying is that 6.5.x never even touched my personal phone just cause i dont like it and dont really have to use my phone to test for only functionality.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils