View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican
Threadstarter

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How Many are still interested in Digital clocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroewe View Post
if you have the skills to extract the png with cfc-gui and edited the file and replace it back into the manila file...then you have the skills to cab it up.
use wince cab manager...dont sell youself short...i expect cabs posted by tomorrow...lol
it is really simple though seriously, and if you got as far as you did, the rest is a baby step...go for it.
analogs are great, but i will always either go back to flips, or display them both
get wince cab manager, go to file, new, fill out the name and stuff for your new cab
drag your files you want to cab, make sure the install location is set to windows
click save
Baby steps all I got to say is baby steps.

This post has been thanked 2 times.