View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 08:02 PM
kroewe
PPCGeeks Regular

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How Many are still interested in Digital clocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I am not a big fan of the Analog clock's and there seems to be a ton out there. with that said I have been recoloring a few of the digital clock's myself but don't have the skills to create cab's for them. I have been using cfc_gui to change mine. I would like to share them with others if the interest is there but would need someone to cab them up for me, if there is a interest for them. let me know, below is some that I have been messing around with.

(Kliptik is the one that has inspired me to share from his Font thread. Thanks Man)

Thanks for leaving any feed back and would be happy to take requests.
if you have the skills to extract the png with cfc-gui and edited the file and replace it back into the manila file...then you have the skills to cab it up.
use wince cab manager...dont sell youself short...i expect cabs posted by tomorrow...lol
it is really simple though seriously, and if you got as far as you did, the rest is a baby step...go for it.
analogs are great, but i will always either go back to flips, or display them both
get wince cab manager, go to file, new, fill out the name and stuff for your new cab
drag your files you want to cab, make sure the install location is set to windows
click save
HTC Touch Pro
Current: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Stock 6.5/2.5

Last edited by kroewe; 05-16-2010 at 08:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.