View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:52 PM
subzero1313
VIP Member
Threadstarter

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: Saying goodbye to WinMo :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by linzgeneral View Post
I agree on all you said except the powerful camera, worst I have used on my last four Windows phones. I too will be getting an EVO but will not get rid of my TP2.
I agree. While it didnt seem as bad as most on here, but the TP2 camera was blah. If you were in perfect light it took good pictures....then again I hardly ever used my TP2 for the camera, I have an N96 for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

im debating on also getting an evo but id like to tinker with 1 in the store to see how i can type with an onscreen keyboard. the pics ive seen if they r legit seems as tho the buttons are sized ok but ill never know till i try
It's quite large, from umm what Ive heard, you don't even need to go into landscape mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
It is an EVO..there is so many clues it is that its not funny.
Whatever could you mean?