View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 06:58 AM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else find a strange "groovy.mp3" file on their storage card??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpman View Post
No. It is from nanogroove. Hence the filename "groovy.mp3". That thread says nothing about a file with such a name. As someone who has also used nanogroove, I can attest to also having this file on my card. Its just the last song you played.
It's so hard to convey sarcasm on an internet forum Maybe I'm just a jerk who assumed that the person would've played the file and noticed that hey, it's the same song as the last one he streamed on nG!

I totally understand if one is unable to make that connection and is therefore forced into creating a thread about it. Speaking of worthless threads, I need to make one about whether I can activate an HTC Evo on my SERO line.

brb
This post has been thanked 1 times.