View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 11:50 PM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [5/10] GPS NOW WORKING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isangmahal View Post
I'm fairly embarassed to post this, but I'm having the same trouble as sarcigon with getting the GPS lock to work.

I made sure I had a GPS lock in Google Maps in Windows Mobile working before I launched Android, but what happens is that while a program is loading the GPS unit, the program (and Android) itself freezes. I left the program alone for 15 minutes to make sure it wasn't stalling for a GPS lock, but the time on the Android watch on the top right corner never changed. I updated rootfs to latest version too.
For those of you having issues with the GPS crash. We have narrowed it down a bit as to when the problem was caused. Use this rootfs below instead. You will have to download it, rename it, and add it manually. Do not use the updater for roofts as the new one is corrupt!

http://xdandroid.southcape.org/rootf...14-f424a6d.zip

Last edited by Reefermattness; 05-16-2010 at 02:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.