View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:41 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint touch pro 2 on boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
you cant buy a device flashed to boost.. boost doesnt require flashing.. just simple reprogramming of the esn, meid and such...

you have to have a cdma boost device already active on boost.. then take your clever hacking skills and make your sprint tp2 "seem" like its the cdma boost phone.. thats how it works...

if you dont have a cdma phone on boost already, that your going to switch with, your dead in the water im pretty sure
not true, you could have a clean esn sprint phone on the CDMA side to replace your current phone legally

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME