View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: TP2 Fonts [NEW FONTS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
I noticed a small problem with the Comic Sans MS font, my favorite. On the Weather page, the current temperature does not display, yet it does display on the Home page below the time. Wish this could be fixed. Otherwise super work, Kliptik.
This is a hard one to track down... It really only seems to be aproblem on bigger/bolder fonts. The manila files can be edited to allow more space for the characters. I may be able to scale the characters down slightly so they don't take up so much space. I'll check into that today/tomorrow.