View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 04:52 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sprint and HTC GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by browning View Post
Yes, *bleep* I'm on stock ROM. I'll stick with the bluetooth GPS -- at least it works without wanting to thrown the phone across the room. Even sprint nav doesn't work when I'm standing in the middle of an open area. .
did i just get called a *bleep*, because YOU cant operate YOUR device???

YOUR one of the few buddy... many people, if not everyone, had no issues with gps out of the box...

so thank you for your kind *bleep*" comment... but im not inclined to help you with your issue now...

have a nice, bluetooth gps, your phone not working properly, day!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-15-2010 at 05:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.