View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 02:13 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I tried but I wasn't sure what to do with the payload file. I'll have to research that more and then try what you suggest.
You know I can't stand to see a fellow chief struggle. So here are the EXTs that I use in my ROM. I had issues as well cooking them in then I edited the app.dat or app.reg and got them working. Hope they work for you as well.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 5 times.