View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:31 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Two questions, I was gonna research and dig thru the kitchen, but what the heck ill just ask.
1. Is it possible to change the glow behind the start menu, or actually make it go away? Heck, everythings possible, guess I'm just being lazy and asking for a push.. That's all I really need.
2.Also, working with a buddy on the same rom, my version/his version. he wants to change the honeycomb start menu to grid. Possible?

I know way too much to get into trouble, just enough to get back out, but not enough to be satisfied!
2. No, it's not configurable (even though StartMenuCust_480x800.cpr has an entry "HexagonGrid=TRUE". The basic hexagonal structure is embedded in a dll.
This post has been thanked 2 times.