View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 01:42 AM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I know there are a couple of Mobile Shell users in this thread besides me, so I was wondering if somebody would take a look at my ROM and see where I could improve. I don't think it's even close to good enough for a public release, but I feel like I need a little direction for it to be better ... like I hit a wall with what I can do alone.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1roqndeeimd

Be warned, it's pretty stripped and boring. My favorite thing is the caller ID for an unknown caller, though.
first download i did earlier 7zip couldn't open, gave me that it was archived. am downloading again.

got it downloaded, will try it in a bit and let you know.

played around with it for a bit. very snappy and responsive. everything worked that I could tell, tested google maps, youtube, opera mobile, messaging, email. didn't make a call (3am), bing, twikini.
no facebook???
starts with 75-85mb free, while mine starts at 105mb, but like I said, very fast scrolling and programs start opening right away.
the only thing I found was the before mentioned settings icons messed up if you access through mobile shell. but that can be worked around by using the windows hardbutton to get there.
overall a very nice ROM. really like the icons you used. I would consider some folders to navigate easier. I would release it and see what others think. you could get quite the cult following and make the ROM benchmark tests like smiznith.

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 05-15-2010 at 04:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.