View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help! Accidently reset...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolsti View Post
the country/carrier on my phone (running MightyRom). I pulled it out of my pocket as it was resetting the connection to "Vodaphone - Netherlands" :/. Now when I go back to the "Connection Settings" menu, there is no option for Verizon Wireless under United States.
You have a backup right of where it was working correctly right?

if not, BACK YOUR STUFF UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K sorry for the rant there but seriously have you tried a soft reset to see if that clears it up?