View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:16 PM
BROOKNAM
PPCGeeks Regular

BROOKNAM is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

called customer service 2day 2 switch out of my sero account the rep was pretty knowledgeable and agreed 2 push up my rebate to MAY 1st so that i will be eligible for the $150 discount. she also suggested the $59.99 "new sero" plan, she informed me that employee discounts are not allowed on this plan, but since i have 1 on my sero plan she was not going 2 make any changes 2 it and if the system eventually knocks the discount off that i can switch 2 the 69.99 plan & use the discount on that 1. After work i went 2 the radio shack down the block from my home and asked 1 of the clerks about pre-ordering the evo for which they had an advertisement displayed. he asked was i eligible 4 an upgrade then proceeded 2 explain the whole process to me. he said i had 2 the 5th 2 pick up my evo r it would go back into allotment for the walk in public he also stated that if the evo and its accessories came in a few days early that they would call 2 see if i want 2 pick it up early, i asked what does the accessories have 2 do with it and he said that the $20 accessory "gift" has 2 be utilized at the time of pick up... lets hope things continue 2 go smoothly.