View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Having a weird problem (seems like all my problems are weird..must just be me), anyway I am
using SE and wanted to go back to OF but I am not near a PC but have the ruu_SIGNED file for OF
on my SD carrd. I have renamed the file to rhodimg.nbh and placed it in root of my SD card, started bootloader but it does not see the file. I read in one of the posts that I should reformat my card but I dont understand because I have flashed from it without a problem many times. I could wait and do it when I get home from my pc, but I still want to know whats going on?
If you used the regular File Explorer to rename the file, you shouldn't add the ".NBH" to the filename. The extension is not shown on .NBH files in the reular File Explorer. So in File Explorer, the filename should read "RHODIMG", not "RHODIM.nbh". You can use Total Commnder to verify this if you want.

Hope that helps!