Old 05-14-2010, 09:27 PM
schoust
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

schoust is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Latest Verizon Smart Phones

Well I must be a bit confused? I was under the impression that the Android OS was gaining steam big time? I just read an article that said that the android was right behind the I-Phone in Apps and sales. When I think about the things I like in a phone they are stability applications galore,speed and rock solid software. I use my phone for monitoring my Building automation systems in several buildings and it is critical that I respond when asked to do the things that are required of me. My Company is under contract with the Power Utility and we are asked a couple of times a year to shed our electrical load from the grid and in return we are rewarded very handsomely for doing so. You can only imagine how PO'ed I might get if I am out and about and I am required to VPN in and shed our load in several buildings and the old Touch Pro Craps the Bed. Lets just say it would be a very expensive CRASH.This is what is attracting me to the Incredible. I will miss my Wonder Radio app. but I think the rest of the phone will be worth it!