View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:04 PM
fwaits
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupro View Post
I am afraid that something IS wrong with this ROM. I called myself and left a voicemail. On Imagio, I had a missed call alert and VVM has started automatically (no prompt - just started). I played the message (it was very low volume), then I tried to re-play it and VVM just crashed. When I tried to start it again, I received a message that my number is not provisioned...

BTW: there is a newer version of VVM available from VZ. Iam not sure whether to insall it in parallel with the built-in...
I use the May 9 build of this ROM and have applied the connection fix to get VVM working. I installed the new build you mentioned over the top of the device with no issues. My volume is very good. I do occasionally have a VVM.exe crash when deleting a voicemail but if I relaunch it right away I see no further issues. VVM always auto-launches when you get a voicemail, that's how it's supposed to work. Other than the small crash issue with it when deleting, I have no problems.