ace741
Regular 'Geeker

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
That's what i'm saying, when the Iphone first came out the data plan fees and charges were high as hell but that didn't stop anyone from getting one did it? I know the $10 fee sucks but oh well I tend to think that the next wave of phones on any carrier are gonna to require higher data charges. Data usages are at an all time high. I read an article saying part of the reason for At&t's bad network/service is because of the high data usage on the Iphone. So I guess Sprint is just making sure they can keep the network/service up to standards with your extra $10 a month. Just my two cents on the situation.

On another note, I'm not eligible for a rebate so I have to pay full price oh well. I put down $50 at Best Buy and I also pre-ordered one thru EVP hoping they get them in earlier than the 4th.
You know you'll be paying way more buying the phone outright from Best Buy, like over 600 I think. From sprint it will only be 450 I believe.

I wonder what are their plans for the next big phone they come out with. As bad ass as the EVO sounds, I doubt it is the same phone I will have in 2 years. Can't remember the last phone I've kept throughout the contract duration LOL. They gotta come out with a better phone in the next 2 years and MAYBE won't require this silly $10 fee.