View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 12:40 PM
antjones21
Regular 'Geeker

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
Did my pre-order yesterday at best buy around noon. There was only one other person on the pre-order list. I wonder if this extra $10 has really turned people off. I bet if it was the new iphone they would have way more people on preorder list.
That's what i'm saying, when the Iphone first came out the data plan fees and charges were high as hell but that didn't stop anyone from getting one did it? I know the $10 fee sucks but oh well I tend to think that the next wave of phones on any carrier are gonna to require higher data charges. Data usages are at an all time high. I read an article saying part of the reason for At&t's bad network/service is because of the high data usage on the Iphone. So I guess Sprint is just making sure they can keep the network/service up to standards with your extra $10 a month. Just my two cents on the situation.

On another note, I'm not eligible for a rebate so I have to pay full price oh well. I put down $50 at Best Buy and I also pre-ordered one thru EVP hoping they get them in earlier than the 4th.