View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:59 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Contacts and calendar from WinMo to Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
I used to sync my contacts via HTC Sync, using Outlook. It put all of those contacts under a "Phone" group. The Gmail contacts were under a "Gmail" group. I was able to see them all, grouped together. In your example, you will see your brother twice in the list.
Wait, I never knew there was an option to Sync an Android from Outlook. Does it also Sync from Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, or Outlook Express?

Also, if you use the HTC Sync and do that, does it bring over all the fields, the notes, and the catagory? Does it do the calendar and tasks too?

And after all that, is there a way to merge it with gmail so you only have 1 contact list and it is backed up in the cloud?