View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:54 AM
tokuzumi
VIP Member

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Contacts and calendar from WinMo to Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Uniq 1 View Post
I'm confused. Let me simplify my question.

I have Winmo. I'm going to Android EVO when it comes out.

I already have a Gmail acct and the contacts are simply mirrored from my yahoo.

I have certain info in yahoo vs my phone which is why I never set up a yahoo acct on the winmo phone.

Example. My brother. On my Win Mo, I've got 3 email addresses for him and 4 phone #'s. In Gmail, I have those 2 different address and one different phone #.

When I get any android device and Bluetooth the info from Win Mo to Android so I can have the specific info I want on the phone, if I use my existing gmail acct to log into the android device, will the phone info and gmail info get merged?

Cuz to me it sounds like I'm gonna have to revamp my gmail acct or use a different one.

Thanks in advance
I used to sync my contacts via HTC Sync, using Outlook. It put all of those contacts under a "Phone" group. The Gmail contacts were under a "Gmail" group. I was able to see them all, grouped together. In your example, you will see your brother twice in the list.