PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: QuickLink Voice Command, GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentalguru View Post
hi there sobroso,
1. I personally checked the batt it is 1340 mAH and lasts for about 12 hrs- a brand new one.
2.- the latest radio i have is awesome, strongly reccommended better reception and improved batt life.
3.- GPS all settings as per instructions and still it does not show my location on the google maps must be that i should try some other software
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentalguru View Post
4.- "......What i want is a Quick link short cut to voice command so that i dont have to keep using the hardware shortcut button....."
4.- Unable to install your voice commander-on this version, wanted a voice reminder not commander.
5,batclock i prefer the existing one.
thanks so much thanks again
Hi DentalGuru,
2.- Glad to know Radio engine help you.
1.- LOW-Basic battery consume for the diamond is 75 mAh (that is no calls, no data conections, no SMS, no websurf, no nada. SO if you just left your HTC DIAMOND phone Sleep in "Airplane mode" it will last you battery only 17hrs, so 12hrs is acceptable for me.
5.- "I prefer the existing one"??? what existing one tell you in real time how much "mAh" is your device using??
3.a- Are you using G-maps v4.1.0.#44 (the one with voice search recognition)???
3.b- do you have with "check it" icon the "USE GPS" at settings windows at G-maps???
3.c- IN G-maps if you go to --> Help --> about : what said the two last row (the "myl" and "wifi" rows) ???
3.d- did "Weather HTC TAB" autodetect your location weather??
3.e- "QuickGPS" application has a "data list" for quickfind satellites, in "Download time" section : how much days and hrs has "valid time" data (you need to open that application to read that info).
4.- ???? ?? Could you make your decision and clarify what you want?
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become