View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 11:55 PM
mebedaman
N00b

mebedaman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Guys, I need some help please. I was trying to correct the fact that the screen would switch to landscape without the keyboard being open. For the 3/23/10 Mighty Rom, I had looked here for a fix - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117193

So I recently updated to the 5/1/10 Mighty Rom and asked a question about it here to see if I could avoid messing with the registry. I couldn't find anything else that would work, so I deleted the same dll I did before - HKLM/DRIVERS/BUILT IN/GSENSOR/

This time when I restarted my phone, it is stuck at the begining white HTC bootup screen with the red letters/numbers down in the bottom left corner. I just hard reset it and am now starting from scratch. Has this happened to anyone else? Surely it shouldn't be that hard to turn the autorotation to landscape OFF?!! GRRRR, so frustrating.

EDIT: Also, how do you disable the vibration in certain programs? I disabled the setting under Settings/Personalize/Vibration, but it still vibrates in the phone dialer and the calculator. I think I downloaded a .cab file for the 3/23/10 rom at some point, but forgot to save it.

Last edited by mebedaman; 05-14-2010 at 12:09 AM.