View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 11:17 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Contacts and calendar from WinMo to Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
What about regular "Notes", not related to any contact, but started from "New". I have hundred of them for tracking key codes, alarm codes, paint codes, and much other info for dozens of commercial buildings I oversee. Am I able to transfer them somehow? Is there an equivalent program to Notes in Android? Is there a way to transfer them over somehow?
What format are they in? I too have hundreds of docs that I absolutely have to have. Mine are all word docs though and saved on my storage card, so I'll just put them all on my new storage card when I get it.