View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 11:04 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkennedy View Post
OK folks I said I would get back to you today about whether or not installing the NoInternetPush cab (or closely named) helped much with battery life. I will say with clear confidence that it made all the difference in the world. My phone was "back to normal" and that was even with all my other little favorite apps like twitter, weather, ActiveSync and Stocks updating every so often. My battery lasted just like it used to. Additionally, as I said yesterday, my available RAM bumped from 38-39 to about 68mb after installing that cab and soft-resetting.

If you can get your "pretty" links setup prior to installing the cab or just use MSIE it gives them to you regardless....then run the cab, you will be pleasantly surprised and pleased.
Hey guys,
I am coming from touch pro NRG roms to touch pro 2 NRG. I know battery issue was a big thing for touch pro, so there were a few cabs out there to help with TP's battery issue. As for TP2,besides the no push internet cab, are there any other cabs that might potentially prolong the battery life for TP2?

Thanks!