View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 08:34 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Hello all...finally got to uploading the cab for my Desire/Android Taskbar edit...screenshot below(look at that reception )...I had the Blackout theme on when the screenshot was taken...the cab includes the Desire background for the taskbar as well as my softkeybar edit...

Enjoy it...

LINK DOWN...

Thanks and credit goes to the creator Dark Ninja...

===UPDATE===

Is this the week I posted that next week the red dialer would be ready?? I dunno....is it??...hmm maybe later... we shall see

Edit: Sorry guys there were some graphic issues in that cab...got a bit ahead of myself...the cab works just not how I intended it to look...will fix it and get it back up soon...thanks everyone..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (3.5 KB, 127 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-13-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.