View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 06:56 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbecht
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this but I am using the "sprint lovers rom" and my phone automatically goes into flight/airplane mode on startup. is there a reg entry to change this?
Did it just start doing this or has it always done this?
I suggest you ask your rom chef if it has always done this. If it just started then maybe it was something you just installed. You might need to hard reset or re-flash. Plus you probably should post this in the tp2 forum.