View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Whitestone Android It Booted!!!

Time to ressurect this thread. I've been in touch with some of the kernel devs. They will work on adding whitW to common kernel. I need the last booting pkg by fordfishn as a starting point. Can someone upload it as its gone.

join #htc-linux for testing. phh and tmzt stated with testing they probably could get it added.

Worst case senario is we gather up donations to supply htc-linux with a whitestone or if somebody has a poorshape bad esn one to donate.

I got line fetch error trying the newest. http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL225.../387111805.jpg

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 05-13-2010 at 04:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.